Know Your Buyers Specs, Pricing For New Harvest Season
Time & Location
About the Event
Dear Valued Partner,
Secure your spot for Friday, October 29, 2021, to join our live webinar as we take you through our new commodity value chains, quality specifications, buyers, delivery, and payment terms.
Our team of experts would provide an in-depth review and analysis across our new value chains and key focus crops added to the Marketplace.
No thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic that triggered a global economic recession, insecurity crisis in parts of the country, climate change, logistics supply shortages amongst other factors driving upheaval and commodity price fluctuations in Nigeria.
These and many more have opened up a wider gap between demand and supply for commodities as we approach the forthcoming harvest season.
As a sustainable marketplace for crops, we are dedicated to building a more sustainable ecosystem by opening up more value chains that would create and capture value for growers, sellers, and buyers across our network.
- New crops added to the Marketplace
- Quality specifications and check processes.
- Commodity delivery options
- Buyers’ payment terms.
- Market supply, demand, pricing, and crop production.
- Minimum required quality specifications.
- An understanding of the market and why prices are at the current levels.
- How market prices are projected to move shortly.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Register now!
- Buyers Crop Quality & Pricing$0$00$0