Grain Market Outlook Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Dear Valued Partner,
Secure your spot for next week Tuesday, February 23, 2020, from 2 pm to 3 pm Nigerian time for our live Grains Market Outlook Webinar Series titled “5 Top Grain Sourcing & Profitability Strategies” to increase your bottom line in 2021!
This special series will be featuring Mr. Chike Nwagwu, a Zowasel Strategic Advisor, an agricultural expert, and the Founder/CEO of Novus Agro, a full-fledged agricultural service firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.
This webinar will provide attendees with an in-depth look into exploring grain sourcing and aggregation techniques, supply chain strategy for profitability, and how to trade your grains with no stress and more profitably despite the market outlook and price instability.
There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar for attendees.
Here’s how you can benefit:
- Learn the best in class industry sourcing and aggregation practices, regions, and timelines
- Learn how to access the right premium buyers who will pay a premium for your crops
- Understand how buyers are interested in certain crops for specific qualities and timeframe.
- Learn how to act on new business the moment it’s available
- Learn how to streamline logistics efficiently by making payments only after delivery and payment from the buyer
- Talk to a grain marketing specialist to help you take full advantage of your grain marketing plan.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Register for our weekly series now!
5 Top Grain Sourcing & Profitability Strategies In 2021Grain Market Outlook